This week’s visitor is Chris Christensen. He’s the creator of the Beginner Traveler which is an award-winning on-line journey podcast/weblog that focuses totally on journey locations. He’s additionally a co-host emeritus for This Week in Journey.
Locations of the Week
- Gary: Galapagos islands of North America Haida Gwaii an archipelago off British Columbia’s west coast, in Canada. The place the Alaskan panhandle ends. You’ll see the opposite kind of sea lions up there. Only a few individuals find out about it or go to the UNESCO world heritage website on the island. SG?ang Gwaay Llanagaay. The final place on earth the place you’ll be able to see unique totem poles.
- Chris: Paso Robles, CA. The area has matured in my lifetime. 300 completely different wineries and a distillery path. The Mild Present – Sensorio. They’ve a discipline of lights which are pushed by solar energy. See Chris’s California weblog to see pics of it.
- Jen: Sonora, CA. Columbia, Little Roots, Jamestown.
Picks of the Week
- Gary – Venture Gutenberg is a set of public area books. Free. However my tip is the brand new website https://standardebooks.org/. They take the PG titles and so they format them so it’s correctly formatted with cowl artwork and colorized photographs. A correct e book that you simply’d purchase from Amazon but it surely’s completely free. Lots of of titles of traditional books.
- Jen – Rooftop Cinema Membership. Areas: Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Tampa, San Diego, New York, London.
- Chris: Black speedy surprise bundle. It has a tab on the again of your iPhone and a loop by way of the charging port the place you’ll be able to connect a strap.
Subscribe Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | AmazonCastbox | Stitcher | Podcast …