HOMOSASSA, Fla. (WFLA) — A Hummer burst into flames late Wednesday morning proper after the driving force stuffed up a number of gasoline cans at a station in Citrus County, Florida, firefighters stated.
Citrus County Fireplace Rescue crews have been known as simply earlier than 11 a.m. for the fireplace. They discovered a 2004 Hummer H2 on fireplace.
In keeping with a spokesperson for Citrus County Fireplace Rescue, the driving force had simply stuffed up gasoline cans at a close-by Texaco Meals Mart. Firefighters discovered 4 5-gallon containers full of gasoline behind the Hummer.
Crews put out the fireplace out by 11:09 a.m.
Firefighters say one individual was injured however refused to be transported for therapy towards medical recommendation. They didn’t say what the harm was nor how extreme.
The Florida State Fireplace Marshal was known as to research and can decide the official reason for the fireplace. The Florida Division of Environmental Safety was additionally notified and helped coordinate cleanup of the gas spill.
The hearth comes as officers urge folks to not “panic purchase” gasoline over gas scarcity considerations. Fear began to develop earlier this week when the Colonial Pipeline was compelled to shut on account of a hack.
Recommend a Correction
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) — As temperature begin to rise this season, the Downtown Rescue Mi…